Today, we have held the 1st Year Review Meeting of the project FP7-ICT-D-CENT in Brussels. The objectives of the review were to establish:
- the degree of fulfillment of the project work plan for the relevant period and of the related deliverables;
- the continued relevance of the objectives and breakthrough potential with respect to the scientific and industrial state of the art;
- the resources planned and utilized in relation to the achieved progress, in a manner consistent with the principles of economy, efficiency and effectiveness;
- the management procedures and methods of the project;
- the beneficiaries’ contributions and integration within the project;
- the expected potential impact in scientific, technologic, economic, competitive and social terms (where relevant), and the plans for the use and dissemination of results.
I presented, with the indispensable collaboration of my colleague Javier Toret (UOC), our work during this first year. In particular, we explain our tasks in “WP2: Network driven data analysis, modelling and visualisation” devised to explore and characterise new organizational models emerging from networked movements of citizens. This analysis will inspire the design of the D-CENT platform. Finally, we also presented the current status of the Spanish pilot for direct democracy.
One thought on “D-CENT: First Review Meeting”